Deputy Coordinator / Discussion List Moderator Post

  • Gavin Dudeney
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27 12:17 AM
      CALL FOR NOMINATIONS

      This post will soon be open for election as our current Deputy
      Coordinator and Discussion List Moderator, Sophie Ioannou-Georgiou,
      will have been in the post for a full two-year term by May 2006, and
      so it is time to find out if anyone else is keen to take on the job,
      starting from that date. There is no payment for the post, but the
      person who wins the election will, in two years, become Coordinator
      of the SIG (taking over from Sophie) and be eligible for financial
      assistance with annual meetings and the Annual Conference. Duties
      include assisting the Coordinator, and running the discussion list,
      commissioning moderated discussions, etc.

      As it is obviously difficult for our members to know who is and who
      is not a member of the Learning Technologies SIG and therefore who
      is eligible for nomination, this call for nominations allows you to
      nominate yourself. Once your membership status has been checked the
      committee will stand in and nominate you. If you are in the position
      to know another member to nominate then please do so, as long as you
      have checked that they are happy to be put forward!! If more than
      one nomination is received there will be an election and you will be
      informed of the names of the nominees.

      Please complete in BLOCK CAPITALS, sign and fax or return to the
      address below in an envelope marked `Learning Technologies SIG
      Deputy Coordinator Nominations'

      I would like to nominate for the post of L/TECH SIG Deputy
      Coordinator:

      myself / my colleague / my acquaintance :

      IATEFL membership number ………………………………………………………..……………

      IATEFL membership number ………………………………………………………..……………

      IATEFL Head Office, Darwin College, University of Kent, Canterbury,
      Kent CT2 7NY
      Telephone: 00 44 1227 824430 Fax 00 44 1227 824431

      Gavin