Volunteer Opportunities TESOL 2006: CALL Electronic Village

  • Buthaina Al Othman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2006
      Volunteer Opportunities TESOL 2006: CALL Electronic Village
      March 15-March 18, 2006
      Tampa, Florida, USA
      Contact Buthaina Al-Othman buthaina_3@...

      You are invited to volunteer 1 1/2- or 3-hour blocks of your convention time at the Electronic Village.

      We need GREETERS at the front desk as well as CONSULTANTS who can assist participants with the computers and software. In either case, youÂ’ll have a great opportunity to meet and work with others who share your interest in computers and language teaching and learning. To find out what is happening in the EV during convention, check the CALL EV Event Schedule at:
      http://www.uoregon.edu/~call/ev2006/index.html

      You can volunteer for 1 1/2-hours OR 3-hour blocks:
      Wednesday 8:30AM to 5 PM
      Thursday 8:30AM to 5PM
      Friday 8:30AM to 4:30 PM
      Saturday 8:30AM to 11:30 AM

      To join us, send an email specifying HOW (Greeter or Consultant) and WHEN you would like to volunteer to:
      Buthaina Al-Othman
      buthaina_3@...

      Then we will send you an invitation to the EV Volunteer Orientation Session on Tuesday night at 7 in the EV (not required, but fun). Details to follow.