Re: China flights

  • Gary Motteram
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2006
      Hi All (Ni hao Martin)

      Thanks for asking this question Martin. It gives me a chance to
      promote the event :-) and also to answer your query.

      There are actually quite a lot of carriers that go to Beijing from
      Europe including KLM, Air France, Lufthansa, BA and of course Air
      China itself.

      I usually go either by KLM, or Air France and as far as I can see Air
      France is the cheapest currently of the carriers I've looked at.

      Don't forget that you also need a visa for China, but this is onl;y a
      formality these days.

      If people from Europe know of cheaper ways, then let us know.

      Cheers (Zaijian)

      -- Gary