Next Edition of the SIG Newsletter

  • mt469201
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2006
      Hello SIG Members,

      As you probably know already I'm the new editor of the SIG newsletter.
      Thanks to all of you who voted in the recent election - I hope we can all work together to
      produce some quality reading in the future!

      The next edition of the newsletter has been planned as a joint venture with the Global
      Issues SIG. We are still accepting submissions until the January 31st deadline. Just to
      remind you of some possible areas you might like to contribute articles on:

      Learning technologies and peace, justice and equality; human rights and
      social responsibility; globalization and world development; social
      identity; and the role of the English language and English Language Teaching
      in the world; learning technologies and the promotion of a less Eurocentric perspective
      within ELT; discussion of language teaching in low-tech environments.

      Articles should be between 1000-3000 words in length.
      Please use the Harvard system of referencing.

      Please send your contributions to me at: michael.thomas@...

      I look forward to receiving them and working together with you all on future editions!

      Best wishes,

      Michael Thomas