BBC Bitesize - information

  • peter_swansea
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2005
      I have a year three undergraduate who is seeking the following
      information about BBC Bitesize for languages in order to complete a
      review of this resource:

      She is asking the following questions:
      When did it start?
      Any usage data at all - percentages of schools who recommend / use,
      etc?
      Any data on success.

      We would be grateful for any information or pointers at all, having
      covered the usual channels (such as asking the BBC directly) and
      having had no success.

      Could you reply directly to Susannah Hornzee at

      290125@...

      With any information please.

      Thanks