Help please: blackboard courseinfo

  • Wararat Whanchit
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2000
      Hello,

      Does anybody here use blackboard courseinfo?
      I am doing my research using this tool, and curently having a big problem. I
      cannot any longer get access to the communication center and the discussion
      board, which is crucially important for the work. The support team or
      helpdesk said everything still works ok. Would it be a problem with the
      computers I use?

      Could you please have a look, and give me some advice?

      http://courseinfo.blackboard.com/courses/Eng4wr
      user: guest01
      pswd: guest

      Thank you for your help.