LTechs SIG Travel grants

  • Sophie Ioannou-Georgiou
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 10:06 PM
      Happy New Academic Year to those of you who are now getting back to
      work!

      Just two reminders regarding two deadlines that are approaching.

      The deadline for presentations at the Harrogate conference is 26th
      September (check the main IATEFL website for more information)
      The deadline for applying for the LTechs travel grants to attend the
      conference is also 26th September.

      Information regarding the travel grants is available on the LTechs
      website and a relevant file has been uploaded to our discussion list
      website as well.

      If you need help in funding your participation in Harrogate, have a
      look and apply for the grant. Please feel free to contact me if you need any further info.

      All the best
      Sophie