Webquest Questionnaire (Request for participation)

  • peggy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30 4:50 PM
      Dear all,

      I am currently conducting research on webquests for my MA in English
      Multimedia and Language Teaching at Warwick University. Could I
      request teachers who have designed or implemented webquests for
      language teaching to participate in the study?
      The questionnaire is developed to gain understanding into language
      teachers' (Mainstream/ESL/EFL/Other Foreign Language) attitudes of
      integrating webquests into their teaching. Some of you have completed
      a questionnaire for me. Many thanks for your assistance.

      Here's the link for the questionnaire:

      http://home.kimo.com.tw/peggywu720/

      Your kind help is greatly appreciated!

      Sincerely,
      Peggy Wu
    • Galina Afenko
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 31 10:56 AM
        Dear Peggy,
        I was glad to help you.
        Best wishes,
        Galina

        peggy <phcw2k@...> wrote:
        Dear all,

        I am currently conducting research on webquests for my MA in English
        Multimedia and Language Teaching at Warwick University. Could I
        request teachers who have designed or implemented webquests for
        language teaching to participate in the study?
        The questionnaire is developed to gain understanding into language
        teachers' (Mainstream/ESL/EFL/Other Foreign Language) attitudes of
        integrating webquests into their teaching. Some of you have completed
        a questionnaire for me. Many thanks for your assistance.

        Here's the link for the questionnaire:

        http://home.kimo.com.tw/peggywu720/

        Your kind help is greatly appreciated!

        Sincerely,
        Peggy Wu

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Ton Koenraad
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4, 2005
          Hi Peggy,
          Interesting research! And thanks for your interest in this respect in my
          quest 'Hotel' at http://www.feo.hvu.nl/koen2/TQhotel/index-l.htm.
          It was developed as a model WebQuest to support the design criteria we
          developed specifically for FL Quests in the LanguageQuest Project.
          More info on the criteria and this ongoing project at
          www.koenraad.info/CALL
          So far I have had no feedback from teachers on the use of Hotel in
          practice.

          PS. We also did a small survey on the use and appreciation of WQs in
          LTeaching in Holland. I would therefore be interested in your results.
          We could possibly publish on the combined data the more so since we will
          also be disseminating the results of the LanguageQuest project at a
          European level:
          http://www.ecml.at/mtp2/LQuest/Default.htm

          Cheers Ton