RE: [IATEFLComputer Sig] Computer-sig

  • Davidson, Matthew
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2005
      Hi Cris,
      I'm interested in teachers using technology and would love to hear more
      about your uses of it in the classroom.
      Is the Reading Comprehension course designed by a publisher?
      How do you use it?
      What do you find your students like about it? How often are they using the
      computer lab for learning English as compared to their normal classroom?
      Thanks,
      Matt