sibscribe

  • Cristina Rubianes
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29 4:03 PM
      Hi
      My name is Cristina Rubianes. I am teaching English at the UNQ and I have
      access to the university lab. I am working with material design to be used
      in the University in order to teach Academic English. So everything related
      to computers and learning will be welcome. I will also like to share
      experiencies with you.
      Regards to everybody
      Cristina Rubianes

      http://search.msn.com/
    • Krystal Jamet
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31 6:20 AM
        Can anyone help me in how to make track changes in Word 2003, in French?

        There's no way to change the language of interface that's in XP, my
        laptop microprocessor. It's not possible, I've looked it up and been
        confirmed that as well.

        I have 'Office 2003 pour les nuls' and am slowly working through it.