Great time in Cardiff

  • Sophie and Yiannis
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10 2:38 PM
      Thanks Gavin for the update.

      It was a great conference. Thoroughly enjoyed it and looking forward to more events where we can all get together again.

      Sophie

    • Felicity O'Dell
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11 12:11 AM
        It was indeed a very successful and enjoyable conference with great
        contributions from this SIG. Should also mention, I feel, the last morning's
        symposium on Online learning with its excellent presentations. Would be good
        if they too could be published somewhere easily accessible to members?

        Felicity