Ask for help for the use of computers for listening and speaking for TESL

  • lookaheadjoe
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      Dear all,

      I am a PhD student at the Graduate School of Education at the
      University of Bristol. A memeber of the groups recommended me to come
      here to look for help.I am doing research in the use of computers in
      teaching English as a second language with particular interest in the
      use of computers for listening and speaking. I hope to find some
      university language centres to collect my research data. Could I ask
      if you konw some university language centres or some information
      about use of the computer, including computer software or the online
      program to support listening and speaking in your TESL programme? If
      you have such a course?

      I would be very grateful if you could help me to find some useful
      information about my research.

      Thank you very much.

      Look forward to hearing from you.

      Kind Regards