Re: [IATEFLComputer Sig] Annual Conference

  • Galina Afenko
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2005
      Hi Gavin,

      I am not coming and would just like to say hello!
      Wish you good luck with all the things you are doing!

      Galina Afenko :-)))

      Gavin Dudeney <gavin.dudeney@...> wrote:

      Hi All,

      Just a quick reminder that the Annual Conference starts in Cardiff
      on Tuesday 5th April with the Pre-Conference Events (the Computer
      SIG joint PCE with Teacher Trainers and Educators still has a few
      places left on it if you're interested) and continues all week until
      Saturday 9th.

      The SIG Programme Day is on Friday 8th April and we have some
      excellent speakers, as well as some food and drink around lunch
      time, some prizes and news of what's happening in the SIG, including
      finances, committee reports and the SIG name change vote result.

      If you're going to be in Cardiff, please consider joining us for the
      SIG Programme Day and the Open Forum. Come along and meet the
      committee and say hello. Budding writers for the Journal will be
      especially welcome...

      We hope to see you there!

      The Committee

      Yahoo! Groups Links