RE: [IATEFLComputer Sig] Copyright free texts?

  • Gail Shuster-Bouskila
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2000
      Absolute best sites for copyright free texts:
      Project Gutenberg
      http://www.promo.net/pg/
      Project Bartelby
      http://www.bartleby.com/

      Keep in touch, Gail Shuster-Bouskila
      EDUSOFT - Pedagogic Department
      gails@...

      ***

      The attitude of wanting to continue to learn
      is the most important thing that can be found.

      --John Dewey