EUROCALL 2005

  • grazynastudzinska
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2005
      EUROCALL 2005 - Cracow, Poland Aug 24-27

      Dear Colleagues,

      We send our sincerest best wishes to you all in this new year and
      look forward to welcoming you to Cracow for EUROCALL 2005, Aug 24-27.

      Please note that the final date for receipt of submissions for this
      conference is January 31. For details of Call for Papers and
      guidelines please go to: http://www.eurocall-
      languages.org.pl/index.php?body=call.

      Full conference details may be accessed at:

      http://www.eurocall-languages.org.pl/

      We would ask our dear colleagues to kindly oblige and copy this
      message to any other relevant list of which they may be members