SIG name change

  • Tilly Harrison
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2004
      Hi Gavin,
      Congrats on CALL Review - another excellent issue!
      About the name change, can we have an option to vote to keep the same name please? It might be useful to know who proposed which names too! In a way each name needs a 'blurb' so that we can weigh up the merits of each (as seen by the proposer). Will that be possible?
      Tilly

      --

      Whatever you Wanadoo:
      http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/time/