October Newsletter

  • Gavin Dudeney
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      Hi All,

      The October edition of the IATEFL Computer SIG CALL Review has
      finally gone off to the printers - so you should receive your copy
      within a couple of weeks or so.

      It's another bumper (64-page) edition with 16 articles from ten
      different countries, and I'd like to thank everyone who submitted
      something for publication:

      Margaret Rasulo, Italy
      Sandeha Lynch, Singapore
      Graham Stanley, Spain
      truna aka j.turner, Australia
      Lenka Bucherova, Czech Republic
      Paul Hullock, United Kingdom
      Jaroslaw Krajka, Poland
      Christoper Copeland, United Kingdom
      Rodney Mantle, China
      Nik Peachey, United Kingdom
      David Mayo, Japan
      Michael Thomas, Japan
      Adam Kilgariff, United Kingdom
      Christian Champendal, France

      The CALL Review can only be successful if people send in articles,
      so please think about submitting something for the next edition,
      which will be with you in February 2005.

      Yes, I'm begging for articles again - one edition goes off to the
      printers and it's time to start all over again...

      I look forward to hearing from you

      Gavin

      Gavin Dudeney
      IATEFL Computer SIG Coordinator / Acting Newsletter Editor