Celebrate with the Computer SIG!

  • Gavin Dudeney
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2004
      Hi All,

      To celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Computer SIG Journal
      (formerly MUESLI News), we are making available a selection of past
      issues on the Computer SIG website...

      The IATEFL Computer SIG's first newsletter was published exactly 20
      years ago, in October 1984, editor David Eastment. The newsletter
      was then called MUESLI News, the user group itself was called
      MUESLI, and IATEFL membership was on the horizon. To find out what
      MUESLI means, and for a brief history of the newsletter (and SIG),
      please see the CALL Review (SIG Journal) page on the main Computer
      SIG website.

      We kick off this celebration with the 30 editions from the CD-ROM,
      years 1984-1995, in cross-platform PDF format, and plan to add more
      as they become available. To download previous editions of the
      newsletter, please visit the CALL Review (SIG Journal) page -
      http://www.iateflcompsig.org.uk/review.htm .

      We hope you will enjoy this initiative and please do get in touch
      with any feedback you may have.

      Gavin

      STOP PRESS: To further celebrate this anniversary, we now have four
      events in advanced stages of planning for 2005 - more details very
      soon...