gmail invitations

  • Graham Stanley
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2004
      Dear Computer SIG list members,

      I'm sure that many of you are aware of the new free e-mail service (gmail) that
      Google recently launched. As it features 1GB storage, advanced mail search
      facilities and great anti-spam features it has become quite sought after, but it
      is still only available by invitation only (it is still being beta tested).

      I have twelve invitations to give away if any computer SIG member would like one.

      Just email me at graham.stanley@... and I'll send you an invite.

      Graham Stanley
      Barcelona