October 2004 Newsletter

  • Gavin Dudeney
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      Hi,

      Me again... I'm now beginning to lay out the newsletter for October
      and hope to have it finished by the end of this month, so that you
      can all enjoy it by mid-October (postal companies willing).

      As you all know, the last two newsletters have been bumper editions
      and I hope that this one will be too - but in order for that to
      happen, I need more articles!

      So please consider sending something in for publication - or
      encouraging your friends and colleagues to do the same.

      I look forward to hearing from you.

      Regards

      Gavin