RE: [IATEFLComputer Sig] Newsletter - URGENT

  • Gavin Dudeney
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 25, 2004
      Geoff,

      Thanks for this. Due to my paranoid nature, I did have fairly recent backups
      of everything, all my work, etc. All I lost was about four days' of email
      and a couple of folders which hadn't been added to my backup session (one of
      these being the directory where I had the October newsletter articles
      stored). My mistake - live and learn (and I must stop preaching to everyone
      else about the importance of daily backups until I'm sure I have my own
      house in order).

      So - please, all of you who sent articles (there were six in total) - please
      resend them as soon as possible.

      Regards

      Gavin

      Gavin Dudeney - Project Director
      The Consultants-E, S.L.L.

      gavin.dudeney@...
      http://www.theconsultants-e.com

      Tel: ( + 34 ) 93 427 4240

      CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER NOTICE

      This email and any attachments are private and confidential. It is
      intended for the recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient,
      any use, disclosure, distribution, printing or copying of this email is
      unauthorised. You may not read, use or take any action in reliance on
      it. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender
      immediately by replying to this email and permanently delete the
      email from your computer.

      The contents of any attachments to this e-mail may contain software
      viruses which could damage your own computer system. While we have
      taken every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, we cannot
      accept liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of software
      viruses. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening any
      attachments.