Authoring programmes

  • johanna stirling
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2004
      Can anyone help? I am looking for an authoring programme that:
      a.. allows the creation of professional-looking, interactive software or web with some custom-made animation
      b.. is versatile and gives freedom of design
      c.. isn't horrendously expensive
      d.. can be learnt (given time) by a mortal teacher
      Does anyone have any recommendations?

      Many thanks
      Jo

      Let your teaching and learning blossom in
      The English Language Garden
      www.elgweb.net

    • Maria Jordano
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2004
        Hi Joana,

        Authoring tools?

        Have a look at this...

        http://www.mariajordano.com/elearning/e_learning.htm#Authoring

        And here you are a link that I have just received:

        http://www.freerangegraphics.com/html/gallery/flash_movies.html#

        I hope you'll find something helpful.

        Kind regards,

        Mar�a

        =====

        Mar�a Jordano de la Torre
        Avda. Men�ndez Pidal, s/n
        14071 C�rdoba, Spain/ Tfno. +34 957 212 130

        TI Office 1915 TI2 Office MariaJ_Ofc - www.mariajordano.com

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail