Re: [IATEFLComputer Sig] teachers and learners online

  • jodie williams
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 23, 2004
      Dear Lilliam,
      To get hold of the statistics related to how many
      students and teachers use on line material you can go
      to the web cnai home page www.webcnai.com, click on
      "contact" in the right hand margin and the email
      address should come up: info@... person
      you should address the enquiry to is Gabriel Rubio.
      While you are at it you could request a password to
      see the on line material on a temporary basis.
      Hope this helps.
      Jodie

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail