792IATEFL Conference

  • Pete MacKichan
    Jan 31, 2003
      Hi everyone,

      Recently there has been a lot of discussion on the TTED-SIG list about the
      annual IATEFL conference and how the list could help people become more
      involved with it. It seems to me that some of these ideas might be equally
      appropriate for the Computer Sig. These include:-

      A list of list members who are giving a presentation at the conference.

      Some kind of get-together for list members.

      Providing summaries of relevant Computer-sig conference presentations for
      list members who cannot attend.

      As someone who is never able to attend the conference the latter is
      something that I am very interested in. I would also be glad to have a
      report on the computer/testing PCE.

      What do other people think? Any other ideas / suggestions?

      Cheers,
      Pete