3333App smashing

  • Dennis Newson
    Jul 29 10:30 AM
      I think I should share with you all, as long as you are interested in iPads and ICT in general, a recent webinar given by Joe Dale on how to combine and employ a range of apps for all kinds of purposes in connection with education in general, including TEFL. Vance Stevens has described it asone of the best webinars he has experienced in recent years.

      https://webconf.vc.dfn.de/p1t815q1sya

      *

      Dennis aka Osna (Newson), M.A. (Cantab), PDESL (Leeds)
      Self-employed (unpaid)
      Formerly (now retired): University of Osnabrueck, Germany
      Joint Coordinator  IATEFL YLTSIG with Kalyan Chattopadhay
      Committee member IATEFL GISIG
      Committee member IATEFL Associate ELTA-OWL(Germany)
      Moderator old-fashioned IATEFL YLTSIG email discussion list
      Dogme
      Second Life/EduNation: Osnacantab Nesterov
      Webhead
      learningwithcomputers
      ELTON 2005 ELTeCS member innovation team winner
      Personal website: www.dennisnewson.de