3321webcast coverage of CALL-IS sessions at this year's TESOL 48th Annual Convention in Portland

  • pauldotsweeney
    Mar 20, 2014

      Hi folks,

      For those of you unable to attend TESOL in Portland (most of us), I'm passing this on on behalf of our colleagues and friends in TESOL'S CALL-IS.

      Best

      Paul

      Joint Coordinator LTSIG

      Visit http://callis2014.pbworks.com

      We at the TESOL CALL-IS are pleased to provide webcast coverage of the following sessions from the Technology Showcase at this year's TESOL 48th Annual Convention in Portland:

      • CALL-IS Academic Session: Teacher Education in CALL
      • (Higher Education) Emerging Technologies: Managing a Changing Landscape with Mobile Technologies
      • EFL InterSection (with CALL-IS): Experiences Integrating Mobile Learning in Language Classrooms Around the Globe
      • CALL-IS InterSection (with VDM-IS): Interactive Mobile Tools for the Next Generation
      • Four "Hot Topics" sessions, including "Mobile Warming: Melting the Barriers to Language Learning with Mobile Devices," "Technology Use to Help Avoid Plagiarism: Resources for Teachers and Students," " Social Networking in ELT," and "Flipping the Classroom in Multiple Contexts"
      • Mobile Apps for Education Showcase
      • The TESOL Community: An Overview
      • TESOL CALL-IS Open Meeting

      The CALL-IS is also webcasting seven selected EV Fair Classics sessions from the Electronic Village, as well as the EVO presentation "Shaping the Way We Teach English - The MOOC Version."

      Visit http://callis2014.pbworks.com for more session details and links to the webcasts.

      Jack Watson

      2014 TESOL CALL-IS Web Cast Development Coordinator

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic