3321webcast coverage of CALL-IS sessions at this year's TESOL 48th Annual Convention in Portland
- Mar 20, 2014
For those of you unable to attend TESOL in Portland (most of us), I'm passing this on on behalf of our colleagues and friends in TESOL'S CALL-IS.
Joint Coordinator LTSIG
We at the TESOL CALL-IS are pleased to provide webcast coverage of the following sessions from the Technology Showcase at this year's TESOL 48th Annual Convention in Portland:
- CALL-IS Academic Session: Teacher Education in CALL
- (Higher Education) Emerging Technologies: Managing a Changing Landscape with Mobile Technologies
- EFL InterSection (with CALL-IS): Experiences Integrating Mobile Learning in Language Classrooms Around the Globe
- CALL-IS InterSection (with VDM-IS): Interactive Mobile Tools for the Next Generation
- Four "Hot Topics" sessions, including "Mobile Warming: Melting the Barriers to Language Learning with Mobile Devices," "Technology Use to Help Avoid Plagiarism: Resources for Teachers and Students," " Social Networking in ELT," and "Flipping the Classroom in Multiple Contexts"
- Mobile Apps for Education Showcase
- The TESOL Community: An Overview
- TESOL CALL-IS Open Meeting
The CALL-IS is also webcasting seven selected EV Fair Classics sessions from the Electronic Village, as well as the EVO presentation "Shaping the Way We Teach English - The MOOC Version."
Visit http://callis2014.pbworks.com for more session details and links to the webcasts.
2014 TESOL CALL-IS Web Cast Development Coordinator
- Next post in topic >>