3265Dennis: Podcasting

  • Dennis Newson
    Sep 25, 2013
      After a long absence from podcasting I want to set up receiving regularly a number of podcasts, from the BBC especially.

      What program to all you podcasters use? I used to use Lemon, but I'm now Windows 7 and can imagine there is something more up-to-date. I will collate and re-post all helpful replies.

      Thanks for your help,

      Dennis

      --
      *

      Dennis Newson
      Formerly : University of Osnabrueck, GERMANY

      Committee member : IATEFL YLTSIG

      Network Coordinator  IATEFL:YLTSIG Teens (T)

      Committee Member : IATEFL GISIG: Social  networking

      Founder: Osna Group Second Life

      Initiator:  MCC - Machinima Creative Club  Second Life

      Winner British Council ELT 05 Team Innovation Award

      Personal homepage

       Skype: Osnacantab
      Second Life: Osnacantab Nesterov

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic