3261Call for webinar proposals

  • letstalkonline2003
    Sep 8, 2013
      Dear all,

      Following the survey to find out whether our monthly webinar series can be improved we are thankful that there have been many positive comments about how they have been conducted in the past.

      The format, monthly on a Sunday afternoon at 2pm GMT, 1 hour long, has been confirmed to be a good one, with some asking whether it could perhaps be a bit later. There is however a solid reason for why 2pm GMT is a good time. It covers both the American and the Asian timezone and is 7am in San Francisco and 11pm in Tokyo.

      Many would like to see practical sessions, like ‘How to use … tool’ and workshops and we believe that there is fantastic expertise in the ranks of LT SIG members.

      Hence we would like to invite you to submit a proposal for a webinar.

      http://tinyurl.com/ltsigwebinarsCALL

      There is no deadline for the proposals and the more the merrier. If we have enough proposals, we can offer more than one session in the month. This would be wonderful.

      Many thanks for your proposals.

      Your IATEFL LTSIG online events organizer

      Heike Philp