3239TEWT Journal - the latest issue.

  • Kamila Burzynska
    Aug 5, 2013
      Dear Users,
      please accept my invitation to read the current issue of TEWT journal, available on http://www.tewtjournal.org/currentissuesfor2013.htm. This time you'll be able to find the following articles on the website:

      1. OBSERVATION OF YOUTUBE LANGUAGE LEARNING VIDEOS by Munassir Alhamami

      2. THE EFFECTS OF ONLINE WRITING EVALUATION PROGRAM ON WRITING CAPACITES OF KOREAN STUDENTS by Yae Jie Shim
      3. ESP STUDENTS’ VIEWS ON ONLINE LANGUAGE RESOURCES FOR L2 TEXT PRODUCTION PURPOSES by Inna Kozlova and Marisa Presas

      4. TEACHER DEVELOPMENT IN THE DIGITAL AGE by Rachida Labbas and Abir El Shaban
      5. RECYCLING LESSON PLAN by Abeer Ali Okaz

      You are cordially welcome to visit the website of the journal.

      Secondly, we would also like to call for submissions. If interested, find all the necessary details on http://www.tewtjournal.org/submissionguidelines.htm.
      Finally, we would be pleased to invite scholars to join in our prestigious board of reviewers http://www.tewtjournal.org/editorialboard.htm. You are very welcome to send in your applications.

      We are looking forward to hearing from you.

      Kind regards,

      Kamila Burzynska, Ph.D.candidate
      Assistant to the Editor, Teaching English with Technology
      http://tewtjournal.org