3207The Image Conference: Barcelona 8 June

  • Nicky
    May 13, 2013
      Dear Colleagues,

      The Image Conference is taking place at the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, UAB Casa Convelescencia, Barcelona on Saturday 8th June.
      http://theimageconference.org/

      The conference has been organised by the IATEFL Learning Technologies SIG and UAB Idiomes, and it is the first conference exclusively on the use of film, video, image and gaming in language teaching.

      Speakers include renowned experts in the field such as Jamie Keddie, Ben Goldstein, Paul Braddock, Ceri Jones, John Hughes, Kyle Mawer and Lindsay Clandfield. There will be 2 plenary sessions, 5 keynote sessions and 10 workshops all designed around the theme of film, video, images and gaming in language teaching.

      Register now and don't miss the opportunity to attend the first conference of its kind, meet our fantastic speakers and like-minded language teaching professionals. Online registration closes on 3 June and we have a limited number of places due to space at the venue, so sign up now to ensure you get a place!

      You'll find more information about the conference here, including a link to online registration: http://theimageconference.org/

      We hope to see you in Barcelona on 8 June!

      Nicky Hockly & Paul Sweeney
      IATEFL LT SIG Joint Coordinators
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic