3190Re: IATEFL Liverpool video interview

  • Rita
    Mar 18, 2013
      Hi, Chris,

      I'm an EFL teacher in Argentina, have been integrating ICT into my classes for many years. I would be happy to participate, though I won't be travelling to Liverpool, but to Glasgow for the WorldCALL 2013 Conference.

      You can contact me off list, cheers!
      Rita
      www.zeinstejer.com
      http://ticsenelaula.ning.com/