3187IATEFL Liverpool video interview

  • Chris Baldwin
    Mar 18, 2013
      Dear all

      Apologies for cross posting, as they say 😊

      I am looking for teachers who are going to IATEFL Liverpool and who would be willing to be interviewed on video for use in a new teacher training course I'm working on - 'Learning Technologies for the Classroom'. The idea is to have short interviews outlining how you use tech in the classroom. I have some specific questions/prompts as well.

      If you are interested, please drop me a line.

      Even if you aren't going but would like to be involved, let me know - we could do it online.

      Best

      Chris