3041Re: [LearningTechnologiesSIG] Re: Recording breakout rooms in Adobe Connect

  • Chris Baldwin
    Mar 5, 2012
      That's very interesting Dave. I think your point about having two moderators reflects the distinction between host and presenter in Connect - one for the content & the other for tech issues.

      Chris