      From: Gary <gary.motteram@...>
      To: LearningTechnologiesSIG@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, 2 February 2012, 9:32
      Subject: [LearningTechnologiesSIG] Another question about mobile learning

      Hi All

      This is more of a technical query about protecting data on tablets. We are running teacher education sessions at Manchester using tablets of various flavours, but mostly iPads and Samsung. These are used by individual staff members and then brought together when we have sessions. We are trying to find ways of hiding/ locking apps, passwording email or documets, so it doesn't have to be taken off each time we use them with a group.

      Anyone got any practice to share on this?

      Cheers
      Gary