2949Re: Webinar about Teacher Development Online - Recording

  • Graham S
    Nov 7, 2011
      Dear Chris,

      I checked, and yes, you were right - the permissions were set to account holders only. My apologies. They have now been set to public, so you'll be able to view the webinar now.

      http://connectpro10829081.adobeconnect.com/p7029hxq2hb/

      Best,

      Graham