2944Re: Webinar about Teacher Development Online - Recording

  • Graham S
    Nov 6, 2011
      Hi everyone, and thank you to all of you who presented or attended yesterday's webinar.

      We had an audience of 50 teachers in Lima, Peru taking part, and another maximum audience of 66 online which was great to see.

      Despite some technical problems (a few sound issues), I think the event was well received, and those of you who missed it but who would like to watch the recording, it is available for viewing here: http://connectpro10829081.adobeconnect.com/p7029hxq2hb/

      Please remember that this is the first in a new series of LT SIG webinars. The details can be found on our website here http://ltsig.org.uk/online-events.html

      The next webinar is on the 18th December - 'Mobile Learning' with special guest Caroline Moore.

      Hope to see some of you there

      Graham Stanley
      IATEFL LTSIG Coordinator

      --- In LearningTechnologiesSIG@yahoogroups.com, Graham Stanley <blogefl@...> wrote:
      > Hi everyone
      > Apologies for cross-posting
      > Come and join me and the IATEFL LT SIG for the first in a new series of webinars
      > When: Saturday 5 November GMT 20:00. (in 1.5 hours time)
      > What: A moderated panel discussion about webinars and other ways of
      > developing as a teacher using the Web.
      > Who: This webinar is organised with IATEFL Peru and features special guests:
      > - Graeme Hodgeson - BRAZ-TESOL (Brazil)
      > - Jennifer Verschoor - ARCALL / Webheads (Argentina)
      > - Vicky Saumell - ARCALL / Webheads (Argentina)
      > - Teadira Perez - AVEALMEC (Venezuela)
      > - Miguel Mendoza - AVELMEC (Venezuela)
      > - Nahir Aparicio - AVEALMEC (Venezuela)
      > Where: The event takes place in the IATEFL online conference room.
      > Click here to join the webinar :
      > https://connectpro10829081.adobeconnect.com/_a875541554/r9130l8g4wu/
      > Before entering the room you will be prompted to "Enter as a guest".
      > Please use this model to enter your name:
      > Jane Smith (Italy)
      > This will make it easier for the webinar speaker to identify you and
      > answer your questions.
      > Graham Stanley
      > IATEFL LTSIG Coordinator
      > blogefl@...