2931Re: Advice requested on suitable platform for webinar

  • Martin Eayrs
    Oct 15, 2011
      Apologies for not replying to thank the people who posted on this topic - I have been on the road and getting to a computer has been problematic.

      I'll look into all these suggestions, for which thanks. Previously I was doing this with the help of a local radio station that transmitted through the Internet and a moderated Chatango board to which the broadcasters and listeners had access. This enabled us to patch in phone calls, etc.

      Relations with the radio station have 'changed', and we're looking for an alternative - hence my posting.

      Regards

      Martin Eayrs