2926Re: Advice requested on suitable platform for webinar

  • Rita
    Oct 4, 2011
      Hi, Martin,

      I´ve used WIZIQ, a free platform for live educational webinars, very user-friendly http://www.wiziq.com/contact/. It used to be free but I´ve just seen it goes on being free only for educators, you need to contact them.

      Hope it helps, greetings from Rosario, Argentina,

      Rita Zeinstejer