2842Re: M learning video

  • Barbara Gardner
    Apr 1, 2011
      Hi everyone

      I really liked the video, thank you Chris (and rob for posting it). Here's a link to a video made by my colleague, teacher Claire Chapman http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYrlaonG-4I. I tell a lie, her students made it! The students are all preparing for university entrance in the UK.

      Barbara

      Barbara Gardner
      Learning Technologies Training Coordinator
      Study Group UK
      Bellerbys College,Queens Campus,
      Bateman Street,
      Cambridge CB2 1LU
      T +44 1223 363159
      M 07827350020
      E bgardner@...

      This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the person to whom it has been sent and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, you are not authorized to copy, distribute, or otherwise use this message or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Study Group makes no warranty that this e-mail is error or virus free. Study Group UK Ltd, Registered in England, number 3108030, Registered office: 1 Billinton Way, Brighton, East Sussex BN1 4LF. Study Group International Ltd is the parent company of Bellerbys Educational Services and Embassy CES.