      To: LearningTechnologiesSIG@yahoogroups.com
      From: tayyabijaz@...
      Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 04:29:34 +0000
      Subject: [LearningTechnologiesSIG] Re: Learner Corpora

      NORMA BREWER: here are few things regarding learner corpora.

      the corpus would be the argumentative essays collected from the graduation level learners (14 years of education). letters, mails etc would not be included. this would be written corpus. spoken element is not there. I dont know what do u mean by expression "define Pakistan further". What do u mean by this?