2358Cross Cultural Distance Learning

  • Gavin Dudeney
    Jun 6, 2008
      [ apologies for cross posting ]

      Folks,

      On my recent visit to Japan I went to Waseda University in central Tokyo
      (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waseda_University ) to meet with a couple of
      lecturers who are involved in a very interesting project they set up called
      'Cross Cultural Distance Learning' in which their learners have regular
      guided video conferences with learners in other universities (solely in
      Asia, currently). The course is all planned and running, but they are
      looking for partner institutions outside of Asia who might want to get
      involved.

      At the same time they are also looking for creative contacts in the primary
      and high school sectors with which to establish working relationships. If
      anyone on this list is interested in initial contact, please get in touch
      with me and I will pass your details on.

      Thanks in advance,

      Gavin

      c/ Ceramica 54, 08035 Barcelona, Spain

      Tel: +34 93 427 4240 | +44 20 7193 0770