2276Re: [LearningTechnologiesSIG] Decent audio hardware and software

  • Ruth Vilmi
    Mar 7, 2008
      Hi James,

      Olympus has a little Digital Voice Recorder (VN-1000PC), USB2.0, with
      over 17 hours of recording. My friend recorded some voices at my last
      art exhibition (unknown to me at the time). The voices in the audience
      were quite clear though she was not close to them at all. No-one was
      aware of what she was doing. You can listen to the results in my blog at
      http://www.writeit.fi/ruth/2008/03/02/ruth-vilmis-merrymaking-in-leap-year-2008-exhibition/

      I have since bought one for 50 EUR.

      Hope this helps:-)
      Ruth Vilmi

      james wilson wrote:
      > Hi All,
      > I was wondering if anyone knows of good hardware and software for recording class room events and one to ones and setting up a nice portfolio online that includes narrative comments edting etc.
      >
      > I am considering a bid for some funding to develop this project and would like to have an idea of the costs involved.
      >
      > Thanks in advance
      > James
      >

      > James M.Wilson
      > e-Learning Developer