1900Re: Updated Online EFL, ESL Resource

  • ict4lt
    May 2, 2007
      Very helpful! Thanks, Larry.

      Both you and I know that maintaining a list of links does demand a
      certain amount of time. I have often been disappointed with lists of
      links that people have recommended, only too often finding that many of
      the links have died. Keep up the good work!

      I'll take a look at the link checkers that you use.

      Although I find this kind of task demanding I also see it as a
      challenge. I derive a good deal of satisfaction tracking down sites and
      materials that appear to have disappeared.

      Regards
      Graham Davies
      Emeritus Professor of Computer Assisted Language Learning
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic