1868Re: Setting up customised Wikis

  • attilio galimberti
    Apr 4, 2007
      Dear All,

      I'm new in this wonderful group and I'm really glad
      there so many teachers and experts sharing CALL ideas
      and projects in ELS or EFL.

      I have been using a free Wikispace for some months. My
      high school EFL students use it to improve their
      language skills and to take part in collaborative
      projects with other schools: up to now I have set up a
      tandem project (English-Italian) with the Oregon
      University and an email exchange with a high school in
      San Diego.

      You can have a look at our wikispace:
      http://amaldi-english-corner.wikispaces.com

      It would be great if I could find some British schools
      interested in this kind of projects!!

      Many greetings from Italy and Happy Easter to
      everybody!

      ATTILIO GALIMBERTI
      EFL High School Teacher
      BERGAMO (Italy)
      galimber@...

      L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con la nuova Yahoo! Mail:
      http://it.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic