1864Re: [LearningTechnologiesSIG] Setting up customised Wikis

  • Peter Ruwoldt
    Apr 3, 2007
      Mediawiki is very customisable. I have set up a collaborative
      environment for IT teachers in my state to work together on the
      development of learning materials. (www.cegsa.org) Some grump a bit
      because the editing interface is not pretty and so some find it a bit
      hard to use. They don't like the idea of having to use wiki code to do
      some of the editing. To see what I mead go to wikipedia and hit the
      edit button on one of their articles.
      Peter

      Peter Ruwoldt
      Grant High School
      Hosking Avenue
      MOUNT GAMBIER SA 5290

      P. 08 87263107 (Do not leave voice mail)
      F. 08 87250173

      ruwoldtp@...
      http://www.watiwara.com/
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic