1730Re: [LearningTechnologiesSIG] Moodlers Please Help!

  • Przemyslaw Stencel
    Jun 9 1:39 PM
      Hi Ruth,

      When we had similar problems, in most cases it was because the
      confirmation email which is sent out by moodle was filtered out by
      anti-spam filters. If the email does not reach the student, s/he cannot
      confirm the creation of the account. However, another account with the
      same email address can't be created, because it already exists in
      moodle's database (although un-confirmed).

      Whenever this happened, we simply confirmed the account manually for the
      student.

      Hope this helps,
      Przemek Stencel

      --
      List przeskanowano programem ArcaMail, ArcaVir 2006
      przeskanowano 2006-06-09 22:39:41, silnik: 2005.12.01 12:00:00, bazy: 2006.06.09 19:20:10