1722Re: Moodlers Please Help!

  • Gary Motteram
    Jun 2, 2006
      Hi Ruth

      This may simply be the fact that the email address is already in use
      by someone else and the system won't accept that. I have had similar
      problems when trying to register people for sessions I've run.

      -- Gary

      --- In LearningTechnologiesSIG@yahoogroups.com, Ruth Vilmi
      <ruth.vilmi@...> wrote:
      > Hi!
      > Can any Moodle guru please help me with a registration problem. Now,
      > the second time this year, I have a student receiving this kind of
      > message from the system: ""Your registration has not yet been
      > I'm copying and pasting the message I received from my Argentinian
      > partner, Rita Z, (some of you know her!)with the login problem. About 2
      > month ago a student in Kora had the same problem. The Korean created
      > several addresses, but none of them were confirmed.
      > "Today a student of mine, Bianca Palagonia (bianky_06@...), told
      > me last week she opened her account at your moodle, but never got her
      > confirmation of registration. In fact, when she wants to log in using
      > the data she sent, a sign tells her "Your registration has not yet been
      > confirmed", and she cannot open a new account either, for she's told
      > email address has been taken... "
      > Thank you in advance for any suggestions!
      > Ruth
      > Managing Director
      > Ruth Vilmi Online Education Ltd
      > E-learning, language checking and translation services
      > +358 (0)50 368 4696
      > ruth.vilmi@...
      > www.writeit.to

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic