1701RE: [LearningTechnologiesSIG] Moodlers

  • Gavin Dudeney
    May 10, 2006
      Hi All,

      A useful list of everything Web 2.0. Like the writer I hate the term itself,
      but there's no doubting that a lot of these tools have great potential in
      the classroom, and in group learning:

      http://www.sacredcowdung.com/archives/2006/03/all_things_web.html

      Enjoy!

      Gavin