1695Re: [LearningTechnologiesSIG] Moodlers

  • Dennis Newson
    May 8, 2006
      James,

      I am absolutely no kind of expert on Moodle use and my experience of it is
      limited to several online courses I've attended which have used it.

      A criticism I have heard, though, is that it is very (conventional) and
      course orientated and works best where users are going to be course
      participants. I thought that very fact might be a good argument for you to
      present to your employers.

      Best wishes,

      Dennis