155Learning/teaching materials

  • Phil Brabbs
    Sep 1, 2000
      Does anyone know of any good materials (preferably on-line and free) for
      teaching basic IT skills (ECDL level) to teachers? I am particularly
      interested in materials on Windows and Word, but also for the other ECDL
      modules (focussing on Excel, Access and Powerpoint).

      I have found plenty of stuff available on-line for teaching email and
      internet skills, but not for these other applications.

      What I am looking for are materials which teachers could access themselves,
      or which I could use in training sessions, which would help bring teachers
      up to ECDL level.

      Thanks
      Phil Brabbs
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic